The World Confederation of Cognitive and Behavioural Therapies (WCCBT) is a global multidisciplinary organization dedicated to the prevention, assessment, and treatment of mental distress and suffering, and the promotion of health and well-being through the scientific development and implementation of the broad range of evidence-based cognitive and behavioural approaches
The Aims of the WCCBT
1. Support the development and profile of Cognitive and Behavioural Therapies (CBT) worldwide, while promoting equity, inclusion and diversity.
2. Develop a worldwide network to promote collaboration and to share information, and issues in CBT.
3. Promote and advocate for global mental health, CBT and evidence-based treatments.
4. Develop and support CBT implementation through training policies and practice.
5. Develop and support effective implementation of CBT through training and research.